About the Company
Workspace Strategies is the largest shared workspace/coworking management company in the United States. We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to oversee and lead all marketing functions for the Company. We are a 20-year-old company seeking an individual to assist with further company growth.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated professional who is searching for professional growth and development opportunities. The primary focus of the Marketing Manager will be leading the creative vision for the Company as well as creating and guiding all marketing efforts for the shared workspace locations we manage.
About the Role
Marketing efforts include executing or working closely with partners who handle digital marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and oversight of all social media. This also includes creating and managing the monthly marketing campaigns for each managed location. A complete understanding of brand management is a must as brand standards must be followed for the numerous brands we manage.
The successful candidate will be analytical in their approach, understand data-driven decision-making for marketing and apply both for corporate activities and individual centers to drive ROI on all marketing activities. Performance reporting is required both from digital platforms such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Business Member Profile, and CallRail as well as offline activities.
Additional critical responsibilities for the Marketing Manager include training new and existing team members on marketing best practices, arranging mystery shops of our managed locations, and providing feedback to the Corporate Team on areas of improvement. The Marketing Manager will also have oversight of all content shared from each of our locations including social media, newsletters, Craig’s List ads, direct marketing campaigns; and any other marketing outreach. This position is responsible for oversight of all marketing activities for new center launches including writing and distributing press releases, content creation, and oversight of print and web design.
- Data-based ability to distill and synchronize various data sources to develop fact-based and strategically sound recommendations for the business.
- Understands how to define targets, identify powerful insights, and build effective marketing campaigns to deliver growth strategies.
- Digital Marketing experience – SEO, SEM, Social, Outbound & Inbound. Leverages the power and purpose of different media channels including digital and social.
- Excellent creative writing skills with the ability to understand what drives prospects and customers to action.
- Ability to design creative documents using Canva and direct outside designers for various projects when necessary.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with interruptions. The ability to handle complexity and numerous priorities/projects, lead by influence across the company and centers and build support for strategies/proposals.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written to project the highest level of professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to pull from and leverage diverse thinking, ideas, and viewpoints from across the business and industry to build an optimal solution and approach.
- Proven knowledge of strategic marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to deliver dynamic brand experiences.
- Proven creative design experience working on sophisticated brands.
- 5+ years of experience leading a team and working with external design agencies
- Highly experienced working with photography and video production to develop creative assets.
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- A passionate ambassador for the brand with the ability to convey the corporate/channel message (vision and strategy) convincingly to the customer
- Unwavering personal integrity and ability to build relationships based on trust and respect
- Ability to listen and desire to learn
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Organized, good communication skills both orally and in writing
- Personally dynamic with a strong work ethic
- 4 Year Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 3 Years of Previous Marketing Experience
- Ability to Work Independently
- Experience with remote training with team members, project management, and the ability to delegate assignments
- Experience with Google Business Profile Manager (previously Google My Business), Salesforce.com, Canva, Google Analytics, and E-mail Marketing Platforms such as MailChimp
- B to B Marketing Experience
- Excellent Communications Skills